- Use warm water and mild soap or vinegar rinse
- Polish chain with a soft cloth or polishing cloth
- Always dry the jewelry before storing
For pieces containing a gemstone, mineral, or bone, it is best to remove your Atelier The Ché piece when:
- Working out
- Swimming in the pool or ocean
- Putting on lotion, hairspray, perfume, or any other beauty products
- Cleaning the house or using harsh chemicals
If the jewelry is exposed to any of the above, it is always best to dry the piece before storing to preserve quality/vibrancy.
Does Atelier The Ché offer repairs/replacements?
It’s rare, but accidents happen! We are more than happy to offer a return on a product that is in damaged or defective. If this is the case, please send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of delivery and we will take care of the issue right away. Following this seven days, no returns or exchanges will be granted.